Mar 3, 2009

Whats Going Down: The Weekend of Feb 28-29

Current Music: One Red Thread- Blind Pilot
Currently Wearing: Some red sweater and sweats. My hair's soaking wet.
Currently: I feel like I'm about to die, and I'm on the phone with Erik. I'm super sick and eating some soup.
This weekend was kind of good. I really liked my outfit on Sund
ay and decided to take a picture with MY NEW DIGITAL CAMERA. My dad was just like, "Don't you want to see what I got you?" and then he shows me a brand new camera. I was so happy, and it's not even remotley close to my birthday. All that day I was in Wellington, Florida checking out s
ome super high class horse show thing that my sisters friend rode it. It was nice, she did really well. My sister or my family for that matter now owns an adorible seven year old horse. Desert Rose is her name, and it's probably the only horse I actually like. On Friday, Allie and Allison slept over and we took a stroll in the middle of the night. Eleven to be exact, but we didn't sneak out mom let us go. Saturday I babysat this adorible girl and actually baked brownies. I can't bake so this was an accomplishment for me. I went to goodwill on Sunday and found this really pretty long skirt (I'll note in some blog sometime later) and a really old Mickey Mouse sweater. I seriously feel like I'm going to die, so I'll write laterrrr
xoxo -adrian

No comments: